Stand With Me
Stand With Me
I have called Alaska my home for more than 45 years. Having extensively traveled the world, I know that there is no place I would rather be. I have built my businesses here. My friends and family are here. My heart is here. I decided to run for State House as a Libertarian after hearing my neighbors voice their concerns over the challenges we are having in the neighborhood. In the same breath they would exclaim “Well, there’s not much you can do about it”. In my world, there are 3 types of people…
- People who make things happen.
- People who watch things happen.
- People who wonder what happened.
I’ve never been one to sit on the sidelines and watch things happen, or wonder what happened. I would be honored to be your voice in district 19.
- Rights belong to individuals – not government
- STOP runaway state spending!
- Individual liberties
- Free market solutions
- Education focused on developing learning and critical thinking skills.
- Is Alaska equal to other states?
- Fight for complete ownership of our fish and game resources
- Increase the PFD by divesting the “Rainy Day Account.”
I’ve worked hard my whole life and I will work just as hard to make sure the needs of our diverse community are not forgotten. If you are curious about libertarians, check here
If you’re serious about libertarians, VOTE FOR ME!